CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Cookies!!

Deciding that I needed to spend some quality time with AVD today, we decided (more like I decided, and she consented) to make cookies. She loves to pull up the kitchen chair and help. Sometimes it is hard for me to let her help, like when I need to get dinner on the table in 30 minutes or less, but today is not crazy, the baby was sleeping, and we were both totally relaxed. We made no bake cookies. I would go as far as to say that these are AVD's favorite.



She had fun stirring the entire time it took to boil. I think she was enjoying watching the butter melt.



We then plopped them on the wax paper. Watch out! The funny looking ones are reserved for AVD. That's because she licked the spoon after every one she put down.




If the chocolate on her face is any indication that she had fun, then she must of had tons of fun!




1 comments:

Miss Book Slut said...

I want some! I remember you making those all the time in college, good memories and good food.
AVD is so cute.