CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Hello World!

This being my first post, I don't really know what to say other than "Hello World!" I have been thinking about doing this for quite some time now, it was only today when I finally got the guts to sit down and come up with a title that I thought was appropriate, and I finally found a background that is not totally boring!

So, I guess I could try talking about myself a little bit, since this is MY blog. I am 24, and am married to an awesome husband (SMD) who likes me for me. I have two kids: My beautiful little girl, who isn't so little anymore, AVD is 3 and has more energy than the Energizer bunny. (If you have ever met her, you would know this to be true.) RMD is my 6 week old darling baby boy, who is so quiet, sometimes I forget he is around. I work from home as an apartment manager, and life around here can get pretty insane sometimes. I absolutely love to cook and bake, (ask SMD, he has to eat it all.) and never am shy to try something new....unless it is weird and has something gross in it, but that is another story. I also enjoy working with computers, playing the piano, reading, hanging out with my husband, and vegging out with my television.

I hope for this blog to be some place where I can go and post happy memories, make people laugh at the funny things my kids say and do, and in general, just have a good time with it. I hope you have a good time reading, as I know I will have a good time posting.

3 comments:

Miss Book Slut said...

I am so proud of you! I love that you're blogging, it'll help me keep apprised of your life. :-)

mub said...

Yay, I'm so glad you're blogging! I added you to my list of must reads =)

Tabitha's Mama said...

Yippie, skippy! More blogs to follow.... ;)